- The Fall and Rise of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Business Planning and Success in Small Firms
- How to Write a Business Plan That Gets Results
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Business Planning
- The Business Plan Bible: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a Winning Business Plan
- The Ultimate Business Plan Template
- Business Planning for Dummies
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
These are just a few examples, and there are many other great articles on business planning available online. I recommend doing a search for “business planning articles” to find more resources.
Here are some additional tips for writing a business plan:
- Be clear and concise.
- Use specific language and examples.
- Be realistic and achievable.
- Get feedback from others.
- Revise and edit your plan as needed.
A well-written business plan can help you achieve your business goals. It can also help you attract investors, secure funding, and build a successful business.